Nail Crazies Unite: Winter Animals

Friday 26 January 2018


One of the things that I dislike about doing nail art challenges is a lot of the time there is some form of season related mani which rarely lines up with the seasons in Australia.  It's currently Summer here so for me to think about a winter animal was kinda strange.  My original thought was to do penguin nails but I have done a few penguin nails over the years and wanted to do something a little different.  Today I have some polar bear nails to share with you.  These nails are inspired by a mani I saw by Lily Rose.

For my base I used Emily de Molly LE72.  My freehand was done using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish and Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really like how these turned out.  My daughter said that they are the cutest polar bears ever.  Gotta love her!  




1 comment: