The Digit-al Dozen Does All That Glitters: Glitter Gradient

Wednesday 10 January 2018


Today I have my second mani for this week's Digit-al Dozen Does All That Glitters.  I have been grabbing for a lot of neon polishes lately (probably because it's summer here in Melbourne and we have been getting a lot of sunshine - yay!) so I thought I would switch it up for today's mani.  What's the opposite of neon?  Well probably dark but I went for nude instead.  And then topped it with a polish that I don't think I have ever used before - yay for using some more of my untried polishes.

Polishes used are OPI My Vampire Is Buff and The Living Daylights.




Of course I also needed to matte this mani.  I used OPI's Matte Top Coat.  I love it matte!




4 comments:

  1. I love this gradient! I really should collect the James Bond Opi polishes as I love James Bond movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You should if you love James Bond. I can't even remember what other polishes were in this collection. I'm pretty sure I didn't buy the entire collection but do have a couple of the polishes - just a little bit of random info for you there lol

      Delete
  2. These are soooo pretty!! Well paired and great fade, Tracy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete