Sally Hansen Colour Of The Moment Fuchsia - Swatches & Review

Monday 29 January 2018




I had some surprise nail mail arrive at my doorstep last week.  Inside was the latest Colour Of The Moment polishes.  I was definitely happy to see that Fuchsia is the colour!  We all know that I love pink polishes.  I received two polishes (along with some nail polish remover which I haven't tried yet).  One of these shades I have swatched previously so I will attach my original swatch and review in this post.


Back To The Fuchsia is a fuchsia pink with a subtle blue shimmer.  The shimmer in this one is quite pretty but it is definitely more visible in the bottle than it is on the nail.  The formula is easy to work with, however I did find it a little on the sheer side.  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Pampered In Pink is the polish that I previously swatched and reviewed.  This polish is described as a punchy pink.  It is easy to use and is a nice colour.  My swatch shows two coats but I am questioning if I should do a third coat or not. 

Picture taken in light box
I like the colour of both of these polishes, however I do which that they were more opaque than what they are.  They really should both be two coaters with no question of needing a third coat.  My pick of these two would be Back To The Fuchsia.  

Sally Hansen polishes are available from Priceline, Priceline Pharmacies, Terry White Chemists, Chemist Warehouse and independent pharmacies nationally. 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with pink. I wonder when the colour of the moment will be green.

      Delete
  2. In love with back to fushia nice nails though.

    ReplyDelete