Powder Perfect and Cako A Paillettes Collaboration Duo - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 18 March 2015


Recently you may remember that I posted about Powder Perfect doing some collaboration polishes with her international stockist rather than exclusives (you can see the first collaboration trio here).  Anyway today I am excited to share with you a gorgeous duo between Powder Perfect and Cako A Paillettes.  Now as a word of warning for my Aussie readers these polishes are extremely limited edition from Powder Perfects store - there is only five of each bottle so you definitely will need to be super quick.

New Moon Rising is a stunning silver polish filled with holographic holographic particles and finished with flashes of metallic silver and gold flakes. This polish really is gorgeous in all lights and the formula is amazing.   I used two coats for my swatches.
Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

The World Beneath is inspired by the world hidden beneath out feet.  This earthy polish has a duochrome flakies nestled in a unique bronzed red base.  I absolutely love this polish.  The colour shift is more noticeable in person than my pictures captured. And the formula is amazing.  I used two coats for my swatches.


This is a gorgeous collaboration duo and the formulas are both amazing.  I think these are a definite must have for everyone.  They are both so unique and beautiful.

These polishes go on sale on Friday March 20th at 12pm Queensland time and are available from Powder Perfect (remember there is only five bottles of each shade so set your alarms so you do not miss out!) and from Cako A Paillettes.

Also be sure to join Powder Perfect's facebook group here.



No comments:

Post a Comment