Flakie Friday- Powder Perfect Vault Of Heaven

Friday 20 March 2015


Welcome back to Flakie Friday!  I had a little trouble deciding which flakie polish to pull out next so I thought I would go to the newest one in my collection - Powder Perfect's Vault Of Heaven.  It's not a full on flakie like the combination of flakies I showed last week but it is gorgeous.

Picture taken in lightbox

Vault Of Heaven is described as a beautiful indigo holographic polishes filled with amazing ultra chameleon chrome flakies.  And yes yes it is.  I really don't think my pictures do this polish the justice it deserves.  The formula is amazing too.  Two coats is all that was needed for full coverage. 

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in lightbox

Flakies and holos make such a beautiful combination don't they?  I am in love.  This polish is still available from Powder Perfect and is worth adding to your collection.

Now the big question, which flakie polish/es should I wear next?  Decisions, decisions.  If you have any suggestions let me know.  I would love to hear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment