Bella Belle Nail Couture Bridal Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 29 March 2015


I'm back with some more Bella Belle Nail Couture polishes.  Today I am going to share with you four of the polishes from the Bridal Collection.  These are super pretty and all apply really well.  I love how girly and princess like these are.  Now let's get into the pictures.

Blushing Bride is a blush toned nude base with subtle holographic, rose gold dust and iridescent pink flakies throughout.  I was so surprised at how much I love this one on the nail.  I was worried it wouldn't look good with my skin tone but I think it looks really pretty. I used three thin coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Kiss The Bride is a deep pink holographic with rose gold dust and iridescent pink flakies.  Yet another gorgeous polish.  I found this one to be more opaque than the other the other holographic polishes in this collection but I think that is purely because it is a darker polish.  The formula was super easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Put A Ring On It is a clear based polish with fine white glitter, micro gold glitter and smaller silver glitter.  I think this glitter is so sparkly as a full mani worn by itself but will also look awesome layered over a base colour or worn on an accent nail.  I can see me using it a lot.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Something Blue is a blue creme with subtle holographic, blue dust and iridescent blue flakies.  This polish reminds me of Cinderella.  I love it and so does my princess obsessed daughter.  The formula was easy to use.  I used three thin coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

I have now officially tried seven polishes and a quick dry top coat from Bella Belle and I am totally in love with them all.  The colours are beautiful and the formulas are easy to work with.  I can't wait to get my hands on more.

This collection along with some other gorgeous colours are available from Belle Bella Nail Couture.  Also make sure you are following their facebook page here because there are some sneak peeks of the upcoming Autumn collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment