Femme Fatale Cosmetics March 2015 Releases - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 25 March 2015


Today I am going to show you two of my new additions to my Femme Fatale collection (the other two that I received I will show you next week).  There were only two new polish releases from Femme Fatale this month - but never fear, there is a lot of new and gorgeous looking stuff coming in April.  My wallet is being prepared for the future damage.  Now onto the swatches.


Faux Pas is a berry plum linear holographic polish with iridescence and red microglitter.  Now this is an "oops shade" but I'm really not sure why.  This is far from oops.  It's absolutely gorgeous. It applies really well too.  I used two coats for my swatch and one coat of top coat but I think I should have used two as it was still a little bumpy in some places.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in lightbox

Tabebuia Rain is a light grey with pink shimmer and microglitters.  I love how different this polish looks both indoors and in direct sunlight. Its so pretty.  It applies easily and builds up nicely.  I used three thin coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight


Both of these polishes are stunning.  I love them both.  Unfortunately I don't think these are available to purchase anymore, but make sure you are following Femme Fatale Cosmetics on facebook to keep up to date when the presales begin.



2 comments:

  1. I'm madly in love with that grey! I adore pink and grey together. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire. I do love pink and grey together too. It always looks so pretty

      Delete