Bella Belle Nail Couture Mixed Swatches & Review

Tuesday 24 March 2015


You know how there are always new brands (and by new brands I mean new to you) that you really want to try but haven't had the chance for whatever reason?  Well that was Bella Belle Nail Couture to me.  I have drooled over her polishes for what seems like forever, until I got a magical email from Vicky asking me if I would like to do some swatching for her.  Naturally I jumped at the chance, so today I am going to share with you three polishes and the quick dry top coat.  There will be another Bella Belle review post coming with some of the Bridal Collection polishes so stay tuned for that one. 

Diamonds In The Rough is a magenta based jelly filled with holographic micro glitter, small pink and purple glitters and holographic pink diamonds.  This polish was originally released for Valentine's and I am so happy that it is still available.  It applies so easily and there is now issues getting out any of the glitter including the big diamond glitters.  I used two coats for my swatch below.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight
So Fairy Pretty is a purple jelly with holographic fuchsia micro glitter, purple/blue iridescent glitter and blue dust/tiny flakies that sparkle like diamonds.  This polish was named by Tegan C as part of the Name It To Win It Competition, and boy did she pick the perfect name.  This polish is really pretty.  I absolutely love it.  It's a gorgeous polish and applies really well.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

You Mermaid My Day is an aqua based jelly with holographic aqua micro glitter, green/gold iridescent glitter and gold dust/tiny flakies that sparkle like diamonds.  This polish was also named perfectly by Tegan C.  This polish applies really easily and looks beautiful.  I used three thin coats although this polish could be opaque with two coats. 

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

#ilikeitontop is a super glossy and quick drying top coat.  It also says that it is long lasting but I personally haven't tested it beyond a few hours.  But it does dry pretty fast (not as fast a Seche Vite but definitely fast).  It does also dry extra glossy which I love.  There is nothing better than a super shiny polish.

Overall, the Bella Bella polishes I have tried have really impressed me.  They not only look fantastic but they apply like a dream as well.  You can guarantee that I will be growing my Bella Belle collection in the near future.

All of these polishes (and many other pretties) are available at Bella Belle Nail Couture.

2 comments:

  1. That's not a brand I've come across before but I'm really impressed, The diamond glitters in Diamonds in the Rough have really got me! Impressive and smooth coverage for two coats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are an Aussie Indie made here in Melbourne. She is celebrating her 2nd birthday today actually. She has a huge range of polishes (including cremes) that have been calling me for such a long time but for one reason or another I haven't been able to purchase them. But I can tell you know I will definitely adding more to my collection. I'm super impressed with them.

      Delete