Femme Fatale Cosmetics February 2015 COTM Melobasina - Swatches & Review

Sunday 1 March 2015


Two posts in one day?  Who would have thought.  This time I have pictures and a review for Femme Fatales February colour of the month Melobasina.  Aside from the polishes, I do love the whole process of these COTM polishes.  I love the suggestions that people come up with in the Facebook, to what people actually vote for and then what Sophie puts together.  It's really interesting.  Anyway enough rambling and onto the polish.

Melobasina is described as a purple jelly with red/pink to green shift and matching flakies.  It is very complex and a big shifter on the nail.  I absolutely love this polish.  Photographing it on the other hand I didn't love.  It must be a little camera shy the poor thing - especially the pink/red shift.  The formula is pretty good.  I used two coats from my swatch below.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken outside in the shade

Picture taken outside in the shade

Picture taken outside in the shade


I really don't think I can explain to you have in love with this polish I am.  I think it's my favorite Femme Fatale polish that has been released this year so far.  Unfortunately this one is no longer available from Femme Fatale but it is definitely worth trying to track down.

No comments:

Post a Comment