Flakie Friday - Emily de Molly Sample 66

Friday 27 March 2015


Oh Fridays, how I love you.  As a stay at home mum I don't really have a "weekend" as such but I do get to have more family time which is a huge plus.  And what better way to wrap up the week and kick start the weekend than with some untried flakie goodness?  I don't think there is.

This week I decided to pull out Sample 66 which I received as a gift with purchase from Emily de Molly. Now I do apologize that this isn't a regular release polish but it's just so pretty that I couldn't help but share.  For my swatch I needed three coats for it to be opaque.  I think next time either using a base colour or sponging it on could be the way to go.



And of course with all flakie manis you must add a matte top coat.  I used OPI Matte Top Coat.


I love everything about this polish.  The colours in it, the colour shifts, the flakies... so much love.  I am really not sure why this polish was never released.  Speaking of unreleased/sample polishes, Emily de Molly is having a sample and limited edition sale this Sunday March 29th at 11am.  I have seen a couple of swatches of some of the limited editions and I desperately want them.  Fingers crossed everyone can get what they want in this sale.  I sense it is going to be a mad house.




No comments:

Post a Comment