Femme Fatale Cosmetics January 2015 COTM Blue Vervain - Swatch & Review

Sunday 1 March 2015


I'm doing a slight flashback today and reviewing Femme Fatale's color of the month from January this year.  I know I have already shown this on Instagram a little while ago but I will be posting the February colour of the month later today and think it would be nice to have them both on my blog.  Now onto the super quick review.

Blue Vervain is a bright teal jelly with purple iridescence, pink metallic shifting flakes, and green, aqua, teal and purple shimmers.  In others, it's stunning.  It applies pretty well but I did need to use a semi dabbing technique to place some of the glitters and they wanted to stick together a bit.  I used three coats for my swatch.  It does appear to be a little sheer towards my tips but it actually looks opaque in person.



I always love the glitter bombs that Femme Fatale make and this is no exception.  This is a limited edition polish but from my quick search there are a few bottles left at Rainbow Connection.  Definitely worth grabbing if you can.   


No comments:

Post a Comment