The Digit-al Dozen Does Books - Day Two

Tuesday 12 March 2019


It's Day Two of The Digit-al Dozen Does Books.  When thinking about this week's theme I was thinking about children's books.  They are what we read most in our house (reading time for me was replaced with nail time and of course social media oops) so it just seemed fitting.  My daughter is currently into reading a book series called Rainbow Magic and I thought they made for some great nail art. 

One thing about the Rainbow Magic books that stands out to me is the metallic images that sit behind each of the fairies.  Each book has a different them and colour which is always fun.  Anyway, if I could do better free hand then I totally would have free handed this mani but I can't so really this mani looks nothing like the book cover.  Let's just say that it is inspired by Elle The Thumbelina Fairy.  For this mani I used Emily de Molly Original Cindy and Slacker, Bums And Weirdos for my gradient, and stamped with Hit The Bottle I Blue It All On Polish and Snowed In.  Images are from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 09 and Uberchic Beauty Fairytale 02.




I will be having a slight break from this week's Digit-al Dozen as I have a very important polish to share with you guys tomorrow.  I will return to the Digit-al Dozen book manis on Thursday.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment