B Loves Plates B.05 Let It Snow Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 20 March 2019


I'm seriously loving this whole shop from my own collection thing.  I have some great stuff in my collection that has gone unloved for way to long.  It's definitely nice to be changing that lately.  Today I have dug out yet another B Loves Plates to share with you guys - B.05 Let It Snow.

Image from B Loves Plates
For this first mani I kept it really simply - because this image can speak for itself.  I think these are such pretty snowflakes.  For my base I used China Glaze New Birth and stamped using Colour Alike B A Blue Sky.


I definitely was craving some colour and what is better than smooshing the entire Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets Collection together?  Nothing.  I will forever love this collection.  


I really like this stamping plate.  I think there are some gorgeous images.  I do wish that some of the images weren't quite so big because I feel like I lose a lot of it on my nails.  I imagine that lots of other people with shorter nails would really struggle with some of these images.


No comments:

Post a Comment