Grace-full Nail Polish Magic Of Hogwarts - Swatches & Review

Saturday 2 March 2019


OMG!  I have the most stunning polish to share with you guys today!  This polish arrived on my doorstep (well actually in my letter box) yesterday and it had to go on my nails IMMEDIATELY!  I have been drooling over this polish since maybe early December last year?  Theresa (Grace-full Nail Polish) made it to go along with Son Of Jacob (another gorgeous polish - you can find my swatches of this polish here if you are interested) for a mani, however she didn't actually intend on selling it.  Fast forward through a little bit of begging (by myself and some others) and Magic Of Hogwarts was released into the world in very limited quantities!

Magic Of Hogwarts is a chameleon micro glitter that shifts between green, blue, purple, pink and I am sure gold.  As much as I love this polish in pictures, it really is so much more amazing in person!  This polish is sheer but that just means you can wear it over a variety of bases.  It is easy to work with and applies evenly.  My swatch shows two coats over black.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Seriously, how amazing is this polish?  I am in love, seriously in love!  You can guarantee that you will be seeing this polish in my monthly favourites this month.

Magic Of Hogwarts is available now from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site and the international site.  There is only a handful of these polishes left so I can't stress to you enough that if you want this polish then get it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment