Uberchic Beauty Secret Garden Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 24 March 2019


Uberchic Beauty have recently released two new single plates and I just so happen to have them to share with you.  Next week I will have the Cultural Harmony plate to share with you, but today I have the Secret Garden stamping plate to share.  This plate is full of all individual images of flowers and leaves.

Image from Uberchic
If you don't know I always go for full sized nail images.  My brain struggles to work out what to do with individual images.  Luckily for me, the images on this plate are huge so majority of them completely cover the nail.  The one down side with that is you do lose some of the details (or maybe I just don't know how to use such large images.  How do you use them?).

For this first mani I used a mani by @melcisme as my inspiration and I am sooooo glad that I did because I absolutely love how this mani turned out.  And yay for breaking out some studs again!  Polishes used are Emily de Molly Fade Into Black, OPI Suzi Chases Portu-geese, Picture Polish G'day Matte and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  


When I was swatching this plate I received my order of the new Color Club collection and I NEEDED to play with those.  The colours are amazing and this image I thought was perfect for lots of colour so it was just meant to be.  For my base I randomly sponged on Color Club Like A Boss, Girl Gang, I'm Outta Here, Take A Chill Pill and First Class Sass.


As I mentioned earlier, I don't usually do individual images (it's a personal preference thing) so initially I struggled to work out what to do with this plate.  However, I love how both of my manis turned out.  I really need to give bigger images a better chance.  The images on this plate all stamp beautifully.

The Secret Garden Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment