March 2019 Favourties

Sunday 31 March 2019


The end of March has seriously popped up really quick!  I have been so busy thinking that it is nearly school holiday time for my daughter that the end of the month nearly slipped by.  Luckily, I realised in time to get my favourites post done.  Woohoo!  So with that said, let's take a look at all of the things that I have loved in this last month.


Nail Art
I was on such a good role with nail art in February and I was really hoping that it would continue into March.   Looking back on this last month, nail art didn't really happen too much.  Although, nails kinda took a back seat again this month.  It has been a really busy month!  Anyway, these are my favourite manis from March.
    

Stamping Plates
This month I have been shopping from my own collection.  I have so many things in my collection that I haven't used and its definitely been fun to discover (or rediscover) some old/new favourites.  With that being said, I am going to skip over adding things that aren't new releases to my favourites posts.  Yep - I'm being super tough when it comes to narrowing down my favourites.  Go me!
    
Uberchic Beauty Cultural Harmony
This plate is a new release plate and I love it!  There are so many great images on here that make for some amazing manis.  I am excited to play with it some more.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Mainstream Polishes
Aside from digging out some older polishes, I have only tried two mainstream collections this month - China Glaze's The Arrangement and Color Club's Whatever Forever.  Honestly, the CG collection confused me because it really isn't a "spring" collection.  There are some great colours in there but if I am being tough I can't say any of them really scream favourite to me.
    
Color Club Whatever Forever Collection
The Whatever Forever Collection is an instant favourite of mine.  The colours are amazing (and definitely very me) and the formulas across the collection are really good.


Indie Polishes 
My two favourite indie brands have released some really amazing polishes this month.
    
Emily de Molly March 2019 Releases
I raved about this collection in my original post and I will continue to rave about them again and again.  Hayley is honestly killing it with her releases!
   

Grace-full Nail Polish Magic Of Hogwarts 
This polish is everything!  It was limited edition and I am extremely happy to have it in my collection.  It's so shifty and just amazing.
    

That brings me to the end of this month's favourites.  It's definitely a lot shorter than I was expecting it to be but I have cut out anything that isn't new (so all of my untrieds) which makes up a lot of the things I have posted this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment