The Digit-al Dozen Does Books - Day Four

Friday 15 March 2019


I was thinking that today was the last day for the Digit-al Dozen Does Books but it's only Day Four.  Never fear, I do have an idea for tomorrow's mani but let's talk about today's.  Yesterday when I was going through some of my stamping plates looking for book images I stumbled across Lina Nail Art Supplies Hipster, Geek Or Chic 01 and I just had to use this image.

Now you may be looking at this mani and thinking "Tracy, what the hell is this?"  Well this image is very maths like which for me turns into a maths book.  I used to do A LOT of maths when I was in high school and I would always writing in grey lead pencil which is why I did today's mani in white (for the paper) and grey (for the grey lead pencil).  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and stamped using Hit The Bottle Looking For Mr Grey.




One more day to go!  Woohoo!  I hope you guys have been checking out the other amazing girls in the Digit-al Dozen.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment