Uberchic Beauty Cultural Harmony Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 27 March 2019


Today I have another new stamping plate from Uberchic Beauty - Cultural Harmony.  This plate joins the Cultural stamping plate family - Cultural Rich and Culture Rhythm - and I couldn't be happier.  I am a huge fan of both of those plates and Cultural Harmony joins the list of plates that I love.  There are so many great images and they make for some really awesome manis.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
As soon as I saw the promo image for this plate I knew I had to have the mani on my nails.  I absolutely LOVE this mani!  I'm not sure if I love the glossy or the matte version best so I'm including both.  For this mani I used China Glaze We Run This Beach, Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish and Picture Polish G'day Matte (obviously only for the mattified version).




With a plate like this you really need bold colours.... or maybe I am just loving neon polishes and am just making up excuses to break them out more.  For this mani I dry brushed on Color Club's Can You Not and Get It Girl.  This mani looks more washed out in my picture than it did in person.  But that being said I do wish that I used more colour.  This is a mani I may need to revisit in the future.


I am a HUGE fan of this plate.  The images all look so good (I'm definitely keen to play with more of them) and they stamp beautifully.  Zero complaints from me.  I think if you like the other two cultural stamping plates then you will definitely like this one too.

The Cultural Harmony Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment