February 2019 Favourites

Thursday 28 February 2019


It's monthly favourites time again!  February has been such an awesome month in terms of new releases!  With that said, this post is probably going to be quite big (because we all know I struggle to cut back when it comes to favourites) but I will try and narrow it done.


Nail Art
It has been a good nail art month for me.  I'm really hoping that it continues into March but I know that the Digit-al Dozen theme isn't a good one for me so that may throw me off.  Time will tell I guess.  Anyway, these are the manis that I loved this month!
  

Stamping Plates
I tried a few new stamping plates this month, however there aren't any that I would consider "favourites".
   
Mainstream Polishes
I managed to get my hands on two new mainstream collections, however only managed to swatch on of them (I will have the new China Glaze collection on my blog in the next couple of days).
  
OPI Tokyo Collection
I love this collection.  The formulas across the collection aren't the worlds greatest but I do love the colours!  You can find my original swatch and review post here.


Indie Polishes
OMG! The indie girls have killed it this month with their releases!  If this month is anything to go by then there are going to be a whole lot of empty bank accounts this year!
   
Emily de Molly February Releases 
This month EdM released some of what I would consider my all time favourite polishes that they have made.  There are soooooooo many amazing polishes in this release.  I honestly couldn't recommend these polishes enough.  You can find more swatches and my review here.
  

Emily de Molly Hide The Sun (Polish Pick Up March 2019)
I do go back and forth on this polish and whether I should include it in this post, but for a green polish (which isn't normally my colour) I really like it.  When thinking about what I have swatched this month this polish was one of the polishes that popped into my head so that is a sign that it should be included.
  
Picture taken in light box
Emily de Molly January 2019 Limited Editions
These limited edition polishes that are released each month are a killer for me.  Last year, I made the decision to cut all of the monthly limited edition polishes out of my end of year favourites (mainly to make my decision making easier) but I'm not sure what I'll do this year.  Whatever that decision is it isn't going to stop me adding some into my monthly favourites.


Grace-full Nail Polish Midnight Lotus (Polish Pick Up March 2019)
This polish is drop dead gorgeous and the formula is amazing.  It's definitely one that I think everyone should own!


Grace-full Nail Polish Wizards And Magic Collection
As a big Harry Potter fan this collection is awesome.  I honestly could say that all of these polishes are a favourite of mine but I am going to be tough and say that there are four favourites - Unicorn Claret, Stan's Wheels, Ginger Ninja and O Dumbledore, My Dumbledore.


Hit The Bottle Jelly Shot Collection
I'm totally obsessed with Hit The Bottle's Jelly Shot Collection.  The colours are so good, and they are easy to work.  I am excited to play with these some more.

Image from Hit The Bottle
I feel like I am forgetting something in this post but I can't think of what.  If by some strange reason I do work out what I have missed (and if I have actually missed something) then I will be sure to add it in.  What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment