The Digit-al Dozen Does Texture - Day Three

Thursday 14 February 2019


I'm back with another Digit-al Dozen Does Texture post.  I'm not sure if I am now a day behind the other girls or not, or maybe because my timezone is ahead I am now inline with the others?  Guess we will find out soon enough.  Anyway, today's mani is a bit of a fail but sadly I didn't have time to do another mani.

Seems I loved the look of the stamping over the texture polish from the other day I thought I would do a negative space type of stamping for today's mani.  In theory this mani should look awesome, but reality took it a different way.  I definitely should have used a lighter coloured base colour.  Oh well, you live and you learn.  For my base I used Zoya Carter (which was an untried polish of mine) and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Image (not that you can really see what it is) is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Totally Negative.




Let's hope that tomorrow's mani is a lot better than today's.

No comments:

Post a Comment