Emily de Molly Hide The Sun (Polish Pick Up March 2019) - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 26 February 2019


As we are reaching the end of February (which has flown by!) it is time to look at March's Polish Pick Up.  Yes, that's right - it is nearly Polish Pick Up time again.  This month I have two of the polishes that are being released.  I have the Emily de Molly shade (which I will be sharing with you today - yay!) and then I will also have the Grace-full Nail Polish shade tomorrow so stay tuned for that.  Let's take a look at this beautiful Emily de Molly shade.

Hide The Sun is a teal green base filled with silver holographic micro glitters and tones of iridescent flakes that shift through orange, gold and green.  Now greens aren't really my colour (I usually go for pinks and purples) but this one I am a really big fan of!  It's really beautiful colour and the flakes are amazing!  The formula is great and so easy to use.  I used three coats for my swatch, however you can stop at two coats.  There is no visible nail line at two coats but it is a bit see through at the tips in direct light.  I do just love the added depth of the third coat.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I imagine that if you like green polishes then you will LOVE this one.  I mean, I'm not normally a green fan but this one I really like!

Hide The Sun will be available via the Polish Pick Up from 1st March at 11am EST until Monday 4th March.  There is no cap on this polish, however don't forget that after the 4th this polish won't be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment