The Digit-al Dozen Does Texture - Day One (& Four Year Blogiversary)

Monday 11 February 2019


It's Digit-al Dozen time again and if I am honest, it has popped up really quickly.  It feels like it was on a couple of weeks ago I was sitting down to do my first Digit-al Dozen post for the year.  Guess what else has popped up?  My four year blogiversary!  I can't believe that I have been blogging for four years now!  It has gone really quickly but boy has it been fun!  I really do love blogging!  I wish that I had something special planned for my four year blogiversary post but it really did surprise me so I didn't have time to prepare something special.  Anyway, I'm not here to babbling on about my blogiversary.  I'm here to share my first mani for the Digit-al Dozen Does Texture.

When I first started thinking about doing texture manis I first thought of textured polishes.  I definitely will be breaking out some textured polishes this week but first - I decided too play with Uberchic Texture-licious stamping plate.  I absolutely love this image!  I think I may be busting it out again later this week.  For my base I used Orly Risky Behavior and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In and Powder Perfect Black Stamping Polish.




I love this mani!  I feel like I should add a matte top coat to this mani too.  Maybe that is a job for later today.  If I do that I'll make sure I add some pictures.

I am excited to see what the other Digit-al Dozen girls do for this week's theme.  Be sure to check out there posts too.





No comments:

Post a Comment