Emily de Molly January 2019 Limited Edition Polishes - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 20 February 2019


Let's start today's post with a "fun fact".  Emily de Molly is officially the first ever indie brand in my collection to have a whole Alex drawer set dedicated to it.  It took me quite some time to rearrange my collection to fit everything in and give some space (I also needed another drawer for my Grace-full Nail Polish) but I have done it!  I just need to rearrange each of those brands drawers so they are organized and have some space to grow!  Woohoo!  Anyway, today I have the limited edition polishes from Emily de Molly that were released back in January to share with you.


LE118 is a burgundy/eggplant holo with blue chrome flakes and silver holographic microglitters.   This is the polish that I first saw from this release that I knew I had to have.  I absolutely love it.  It is such a gorgeous colour and the formula is awesome.  For my swatch I used two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE119 is a bright purple crelly with assorted black and pink glitters.  I don't know about you guys but I am loving all of these crellies that keep popping up.  This one is an awesome one too!  I love that colour and the mix of glitters in it.  The formula is also fantastic and the glitter doesn't require any fishing or placement.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
LE120 is a grey subtle holo with silver and pink glitters.  This is such a pretty polish.  I really like the added glitter.  It just gives it a little something extra.  The formula is amazing - you could get away with one coat.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE121 is a red jelly with red, pink and iridescent glitters and a subtle red shimmer.  I'm a huge fan of this one.  It is super pretty and I love the glitters.  The formula is great and no fishing or placement of the glitter is required.  You can stop at two coats, however it was a little see through on the tips for me plus I like the extra depth a third coat gives.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
I am such a huge fan of these limited edition polishes.  I can already tell that this month's favourites are going to be huge - which then means I am going to struggle to trying to narrow down my end of year favourites.  Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment