The Digit-al Dozen Does Texture - Day Five

Saturday 16 February 2019


I have to say it feels super weird having a Digit-al Dozen post on a Saturday, but yay for it being the last day!  With that said, I have actually liked playing with texture this week and rediscovering a plate that I love!  Because I play with so many new things (I love new things!) I tend to forget (or don't have the time) to play with the other things that I love.  I definitely need to rediscover some other favourites of mine.

I really loved yesterdays mani and was soooooo tempted to do this mani in a neon version but I thought they would be too similar so I went for pastels instead.  This mani is kinda giving me Easter vibes.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and stamped using Hit The Bottle Lemon Meringue Fizz, Bubblegum Bliss and Arctic Cloudberry.  Image is from Uberchic Texture-licious.




That's a wrap on this week's Digit-al Dozen Does Texture.  I have really enjoyed this week - both doing my own and seeing what everyone else did.  These are so many awesome manis this week!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment