Grace-full Nail Polish Hella Handmade Creations February 2019 - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 13 February 2019


We are taking a slight break from the Digit-al Dozen Does Texture (never fear - my next post will happen tomorrow and then go through until Saturday) but it is Hella Handmade Creation time again!  Given these polishes are only available for a limited time I figured it was more important to get this post up instead of continue on with the Digit-al Dozen posts.  Anyway, let's take a look at this month's polish from Grace-full Nail Polish.

Songbird Siren is a silver holo with strong teal green aurora shimmer that gives off teal/green flashes.  OMG!  I'm seriously in love with this one.  It's soooooo stunning and so interesting to look at.  I'm not entirely sure if my pictures to this polish justice.  The formula is easy to use and applies evenly.  I did find it a little on the sheer side so I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
This polish will definitely be making it's way to my monthly favourites.  I do wish that I did some nail art with this one, but I honestly couldn't decide what to do with it so I kinda skipped over doing anything.   What nail art would you have done?

Songbird Siren will be available for presale on February 14th until February 21st from Hella Handmade Creations. This polish is capped to 80 bottles so put it at the top of your list and grab it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment