The Digit-al Dozen Does Texture - Day Four

Friday 15 February 2019


After yesterday's flop of a mani I thought I would go back to something more "me".....neons!  You can't go wrong with neons if you ask me.   Today's mani definitely was meant to be something else but as I was doing it it turned in a different direction and I am not mad about it at all.  In fact, I love how this mani turned out and it will be making it's way to my monthly favourites.

For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat, dry brushed on Orly Glowstick, Skinny Dip and Beach Cruiser, and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Image is from Uberchic Texture-licious.  I love this stamping plate!  I'm thinking tomorrow's mani will also be with this plate.




I know there is some smudging with this mani but I actually really like it.  Normally I would try and avoid smudging but definitely not for this design.  I am sad that I'll have to take this mani off.

No comments:

Post a Comment