It Girl Nail Art IG117 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 15 December 2018


I was sitting down with my blog planner the other week trying to make sure that I had included all the things I need to before jumping into all of my favourites posts.  Well it turns out that I had forgotten that I had two more stamping plates from It Girl Nail Art that I hadn't actually used yet.  One of them happens to be a Christmas plate so yay!  I will be sharing that one with you next week.  Today I have the IG117 plate to share with you.

Image from It Girl Nail Art
This first image is so cool.  It just screamed that it needed some form of neon base and who was I to say no?  I do wish that I added a little more colour though, but I still love this mani.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat, and dried brushed on Color Club Having A Ball and All Dolled Up.  I stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish and finished the mani off with Picture Polish's G'day Matte.


I think this next image is so pretty that I just had to use it.  I was kinda going for a sparkly night like mani.  For my base I used Grace-full Nail Polish Deep Dark Magic (which I layered over black) and stamped using Hit The Bottle Bubblegum Bliss, Apricot Sour, Iced Mauve-jito, Lemon Meringue Fizz, Peppermint Zombie and Arctic Cloudberry.



This plate definitely has some pretty cool images on it and it stamps well.

No comments:

Post a Comment