Lina Nail Art Supplies License To Be Sexy 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 19 December 2018


Today I have the very last of my Lina Nail Art Supplies stamping plates that I purchased this year to share with you - the License To Be Sexy 02 stamping plate.  I was a fan of the first License To Be Sexy 01 plate (you can see my swatches and review of that plate here) so it made sense for me to grab the second plate as well.  I didn't do anything too fancy with this plate.  I think the images speak for themselves.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
I am obsessed with this base colour (it's Emily de Molly LE114) and I didn't want to take it off.  I thought this stamping image was perfect for it.


Now this next mani I am not sure if I like it or not.  It's not quite what I was going for.  For my base I used Emily de Molly LE116 and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In!


Looking at this plate I think the images are really pretty, but I'm not convinced that I love it so much on my nails.  I think I need to play with it some more.  Maybe that will make me change my mind.

Have you tried this plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment