Emily de Molly Limited Editions December 2018 - Swatches & Review

Monday 17 December 2018


I honestly thought that I had purchased all of the polishes I was going to for this year, but Emily de Molly went and released four new limited edition polishes.  One of them I absolutely HAD to have, and two were ones that I thought I would like so I grabbed those.  I did leave behind the brown holo.  It was nice but I don't think it was one that I really needed.  Anyway, let's jump into the polishes that I do have!


LE 114 is a dark red with pink to orange shifting foil shimmer.  This is the one that I absolutely had to have and it did not disappointment me at all.  The formula is amazing (you could easily get away with one coat) and the colour is gorgeous.  I did wear this as a full mani and could see the shift, however I stupidly forgot to take pictures (it was one of those crazy running around days).  Anyway, my swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
LE 116 is a light purple with turquoise shimmer, iridescent flakes and assorted glitters, including some tiny bar glitters.  This one is super pretty and really interesting to look at.  I know that properly sounds a little odd, but the more I look at my nails the more things I see.  The formula is a little on the sheer side for me so I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast sunlight

Picture taken in overcast sunlight
LE 117 is an olive green to very dark purple multichrome with iridescent flakes and holographic micro glitters.  This is such a cool polish.  It's not one that I would normally gravitate towards but I am so happy I grabbed it.  Unfortunately I didn't have any sunlight so I wasn't able to capture the holo in this one.  The formula is awesome and applies like a dream.  For my swatch I used two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Picture taken in overcast lighting
I'm sooooo happy to have these babies in my collection.  They are all beautiful in their own ways.  I'm excited to see what Emily de Molly does next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment