Grace-full Nail Polish Polish Pick Up December 2018 - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 5 December 2018


Now that we are in December (which is already going by so quickly!  I'm going to blink and it will be 2019 eek!) we are starting to see the last polishes for this year.  It really seems kinda crazy to me.   But the plus side is I can really start thinking about all of my favourite things from this year.  Today I have a favourite polish of mine (*spoiler alert* this polish will be in my monthly favourites and is definitely in the running to be in my favourite indies for 2018 list) - this month's Polish Pick Up from Grace-full Nail Polish.

Fairy Footprints is a sparkly holo in a pink (leaning rose gold) with rose gold and silver metallic flakes that make it glow, and lavender and baby pink holo micro glitter for extra pops of sparkle.  This polish is absolutely gorgeous!  I love it!  The colour is stunning and the formula is fantastic and so easy to use (and to remove).  I actually work this polish for about five days!  I really didn't want to take it off.  For my swatch I used two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
How gorgeous is this polish?  I'm seriously in love.  

Fairy Footprints will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 7th December at 11am EST until Monday 10th December.   This polish is capped to 70 polishes so I highly recommend adding it to your wishlist and buying as soon as the polishes go live.  

No comments:

Post a Comment