Lina Nail Art Supplies Opposites Attract Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 10 December 2018


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you have all had a great weekend.  We had a busy weekend which seems to be the usual for us at the moment.  This time of year is always so busy!  Anyway, today I have the Opposites Attract stamping plate from Lina Nail Art Supplies to share with you.  Given this plate doesn't have a single full sized image on it, you are probably wondering why I grabbed this one?  Well let's talk about it shall we?

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
This little butterfly image is what drew me to this plate.  I have absolutely no idea what it is about them but I had to have them.  I didn't really place them very well and I do wish that my nails were longer so that I could fit all four of the butterflies on.  Other than that I am so happy with this mani.  For my base I used OPI Lavendare To Find Courage (which I added Picture Polish G'day Matte to), swirl stamping is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 06 and was stamped using China Glaze Admire.  Butterflies were stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.

Picture taken in light box
This next mani was one that I went into with no clue what exactly I was going to do but I love how it turned out.  I think this is such a pretty image.  For my base I used Emily de Molly LE38 and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.  I wish I had better lighting for this mani.  It looks so pretty with the pink shimmer in the base.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast lighting
While this plate is full of single images (which aren't usually my thing) I really, really like this plate.  The images are all really pretty.  I'm not sure I can do the most amazing manis with them but they certainly work for simple manis.  What do you think of this plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment