Uberchic Beauty Warm Blooded Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 28 June 2019


Yesterday I share with you the Cold Blooded plate from Uberchic Beauty (you can find that post here if you missed - I am a huge fan of this plate) and today I have the Warm Blooded plate to share.  As overwhelming as it is for brands to release so many things at the same time, I kinda like it.  It helps you save on shipping (I personally prefer to "fill up" a package rather than only having one or two things) plus then you have things like Warm Blooded and Cold Blooded plates being released at the same time.  Woohoo!

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Occasionally in winter Melbourne likes to surprise us with some sunshine (oh how I love the sun!) so I couldn't resist grabbing out some holographic polishes for my zebra nails.  For my base I used Color Club's Break It Up (over Harp On It) and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  I am a little obsessed with this mani.  It's so pretty and sparkly in person.  Pictures just don't do it justice.


Leopard print plus glitter?  Yes please!  This has actually been a really fun mani to wear (and has received lots of compliments).  For this mani I used OPI Hey Baby and My Favourite Ornament.


I am a huge fan of this plate.  I don't think I can decide if I like this plate better or the Cold Blooded plate.  I think both are great and have such great images on them, and of course they both stamp beautifully.  Which plate is your favourite?

The Warm Blooded Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment