Moyra Stamping Stained Glass Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 16 June 2019


Hello, hello!  Today I have another stamping plate to share with you guys, although I am switching it up and not sharing one of the new Uberchic plates (I'm still swatching my way through those).  Instead, today I have the Stained Glass stamping plate from Moyra Stamping.  I still have a few of their goodies that I picked up that I haven't actually gotten around to using yet...oops.  But I have planned with the Stained Glass plate already so let's talk about that.

Image from Moyra Stamping
Now one of the things (along side being unique and having gorgeous images) that drew me to this plate is the fact that it screams lead lighting to me.  I love lead lighting but it's something that I don't do very often.  With that said, both of the manis that I have done with this plate are both lead lighting manis - and I absolutely love them both!

This first mani I actually did as part of the Digit-al Dozen Does Colours.  For my base I used China Glaze I'd Melt For You and filled in the design using the entire Jelly Shots Collection (with the exception of the black) from Hit The Bottle.


I couldn't go past this floral image.  It's stunning!  As much as I loved the silver base I thought I should mix it up and use a white base for this mani.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and filled in the design using Color Club's Just Dew It and Tube Top.


I love this plate!  Like I said, one of the things that drew me to this plate is how unique it is.  I don't think I have anything like it in my collection.  I was a little worried that because there are such thing likes and details that it wouldn't stamp well but I am so impressed.  I had no issues with picking up or transferring any of the images.

The Stained Glass Stamping Plate is available from Moyra Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment