Hit The Bottle Stuck In The 80s Collection - Swatches & Review

Monday 10 June 2019


I am super excited to share with you the latest collection from Hit The Bottle.  The Stuck In The 80s Collection features nine neon polishes.  These are regular polishes, however they stamp really well over both black and white.  I could babble on about how much I love this collection but let's let the polishes speak for themselves.


Come On Lime Green is a neon green. As you can probably tell this one does freak out my camera a little because of how bright it is.  It's such a great colour!  Formula wise this one was a tiny bit streaky on the first coat but evened out perfectly on the second coat which is what I used for my swatch.


Just Can't Get Enough is described as a fuchsia.  I absolutely love this one!  You can easily stop at one coat for this polish, however I did use two coats for my swatch.


Party All The Time is a purple.  No surprise that I love this one too.  The colour is stunning and the formula is amazing.  I used two coats for my swatch, however you can stop at one coat.


Rebel Yellow is a neon yellow.  Like with Come On Lime Green this polish really freaked my camera out.  The colour is awesome and sooooo bright!  This one is a tiny bit streaky on the first coat but evens out perfectly on the second, which is what I used for my swatch.


Six Months In A Leaky Boat is an aqua.  This one really isn't colour accurate at all.  My camera just didn't want to co operate.  The colour is stunning and the formula is fantastic.  I did find that it was a little streaky on the first coat but evened out on the second coat.


Sunglasses At Night is a neon orange.  I'm just repeating myself really but I love this one too.  It's super bright and perfect for summer (oh how I miss warmer weather).  The formula is awesome and you can stop at one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.


The Heat Is On is a neon pink.  Again, this one I love!  Both the colour and formula are amazing.  My swatch shows two coats, but you can get away with one.


The Tide Is High is a bright blue.  Are you tired of me saying I love the colour and the formula is awesome?  Well it's true for this one.  While you can stop at one coat, I used two coats for my swatch.


Together In Electric Dreams is a periwinkle blue.  This one is definitely a favourite of mine.  I am obsessed with the colour and the formula is amazing.  I used two coats for my swatch, but you can get away with one coat.


If you can't already tell I love this entire collection.  All of the colours are amazing and the formulas are fantastic!  I love that even though these are regular polishes they also stamp perfectly.  It's a two for one type of polish.

The Stuck In The 80s Collection is available now from Hit The Bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment