Uberchic Beauty Modern Tropical Mini Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 14 June 2019


Have you been following along with Uberchic and all of their releases that are happening at the moment?  If not, you should!  There is a new plate being released every day this week.  I do have each of the new plates which I will be sharing in the next week or two so stay tuned for those.  Today I have the new Modern Tropical Mini Stamping Plate to share with you.

Image from Uberchic
This first mani I actually took inspiration from one of the promotional pictures Uberchic released.  I have no regrets doing this because I really like the end result.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and stamped using a bunch of colours from the Stuck In The 80s collection from Hit The Bottle.


I find this next mani quite calming and I like that!  I think it turned out better than what I had pictured in my head.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Bunny Foo-Foo and Doodle Bug and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.


If you have been following me for some time then you will know that I normally avoid single images so this plate was quite the challenge for me to use.  I honestly don't think I have done this plate the justice that it deserves.  I have seen some really great manis using these images so I would recommend looking at some other manis before you make up your mind on this plate.  It honestly has some great potential - plus time images all stamp well.

The Modern Tropical Mini Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment