Uberchic Beauty Carnival & Fair Time Mini Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 18 June 2019


Hello!  How are you all?  I'm slooooowly making my way through these new Uberchic Beauty stamping plates.  I wished I had more nail time everyday but life happens!  Anyway, I will be getting the other plates swatched and reviewed as quickly as I possibly can.  Today I have the swatches and review of the new Carnival & Fair Time Mini Stamping Plate to share with you.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
We all know that I am a sucker for full sized images so I just had to use this one.  It definitely is a fun image to wear.  I really had no clue what to do for colours but somehow I randomly pulled out China Glaze I Sea The Point, I'll Pink To That and Werk It Honey! I have to say that I love how this turned out.  You can bet that you will be seeing me use this colour combination again.


I also couldn't go past this cute little bunting/flags.  I took inspiration from the promo pictures that Uberchic shared on their Instagram page.  For this mani I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat for my base and stamped using Maniology's Kandi Spirit and Tranceland (don't forget that I do have an affiliate code for Maniology).


I know I have mentioned this before but these types of plates really aren't my style.  They are too full of individual images which I don't enjoy using.  But with that said, if you enjoy going to carnivals and fairs then this is probably a great for you.  It is perfectly themed and stamps beautifully.

The Carnival & Fair Time Mini Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment