Hit The Bottle Start The Day With Bubbly (Polish Pick Up June 2019) - Swatches & Review

Friday 7 June 2019


Happy Friday everyone!  I don't know about you guys but I am excited that it's the weekend.  Mind you it's a busy weekend for me, so maybe I should be looking forward to next week?  Lol.  Anyway, today I have this month's Polish Pick Up shade from Hit The Bottle.  This is a bit of a two in one polish which I love!  

Start The Day With Bubbly is a dusty lilac creme stamping polish with a warm copperish shimmer.  Now while this polish is a stamping polish it can also been worn as a regular polish.  I love it both stamped and on it's one.  The base colour is gorgeous, and that shimmer is amazing!  I'm in love!  It stamps like a dream, and the formula when using it as a regular polish is fantastic.  You can easily get away with one coat, however I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Start The Day With Bubbly will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 7th June at 11am EST until Monday 10th June. This polish is capped to 300 (US) and 30 (UK) so grab it before it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment