Uberchic Beauty Take Me Out To The Ball Game Mini Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 24 June 2019


Happy Monday everyone!  I know most people don't get excited for Monday's but I am this week.  It is officially the last week of school then it's school holidays!!!  I am excited for the school holidays.  I have no clue what exactly we will be doing but it will be nice to get to spend some time with my daughter before we head into her gymnastics competition season. Woohoo!  Anyway, getting a little side tracked here.  Today I have the last of the mini stamping plates from Uberchic to share with you - the Take Me Out To The Ball Game plate.


Image from Uberchic
I am not one for baseball (in fact I don't really care for most sports - except gymnastics and that is because of my daughter) so I was quite stuck at what to do with this plate.  My eyes first went towards the hearts - mainly because it does scream baseball as much as the others.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and stamped using Maniology Quasar.



I thought for this next mani that I would go for something completely different and I am quite happy with how this turned out.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Fade Into Black and stamped using Powder Perfect's Silver and Gold Stamping Polishes.



This plate isn't for me because I simply don't care for baseball.  But if you like baseball then this could be a great plate to add to your collection.  The images stamp beautifully.  

The Take Me Out To The Ball Game Mini Stamping Plate is available from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment