Uberchic Beauty Beach Please Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 13 June 2019


Prepare your wallets/bank accounts guys - Uberchic have a heap of new plates coming out.  In case you don't know Uberchic are releasing a new plate every day this week!  Plus there are a couple of plates that were released last week.  I have all of the new plates and while I would love to get swatches and reviews done as soon as each plate is released I just can't keep up.  So I will be getting my swatches and reviews of each of the plates done over the next couple of weeks.  Let's kick off these new plates with Beach Please.

Image from Uberchic
When I first saw this plate my eyes automatically gravitated towards these palm trees.  I think it is such a cool image.  Naturally this image needed a neon gradient so that is what I did.  For my base I used Hit The Bottle Rebel Yellow, Sunglasses At Night, The Heat Is On and Just Can't Get Enough, and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


This technically is the third mani that I did using this plate.  I really wanted to do use these layered pineapple - however my first mani I wasn't quite happy with.  But this mani I am really happy with.  It's quite fun to wear.  For my base I used China Glaze Bourgeois Beige and stamped using Maniology E-tronica and Opus One.


This is a great plate for summer!  Sadly for me it is winter here in Australia so to swatch this plate was hard - I want sunshine and warmer weather desperately now (I say that as it is dark and pouring rain outside).  Aside from the weather I think this plate has some great images and they stamp beautifully.  I didn't have any issues with the images that I have tried so far.  I look forward to break this plate out again when the weather starts to heat up (or if I escape to a tropical island somewhere).

The Beach Please Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment