Glam Polish "Iconic Duos" Limited Edition Fan Group Exclusives - Swatches & Review

Monday 1 May 2017


Happy May everyone!  I'm kicking off this month with a bunch of new goodies and I couldn't be more excited!  Starting off with these new exclusive polishes from Glam Polish.  This "Iconic Duo" is based on the characters Zelda and Link from The Legend Of Zelda.  These polishes are exclusives for the Facebook Fan Group members and all ordering information and the discount code required to purchase these will be post in the Glam Polish Fans Facebook Group.  If you are not a member yet, then head over to the group and join here.  Right, let's look at these polishes!


The Hero Of Time is a forest green jelly with green/purple iridescent flakies, green/purple shifting microglitter, green/purple shimmer and fine holographic microglitter.  I think this is absolutely stunning!  The formula is great and easy to work with.  I did need to place/dab some of the large flakes because they were dragging the base colour off the nails.  I used two coats for my swatch.  If my nails were longer I would probably use three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Twilight Princess is a bright purple with pink/gold iridescent flakies, colour shifting iridescent glitter and fine holographic microglitter.  No surprise that I love this one.  The colour is gorgeous and the formula is great and easy to use.  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I think this is a gorgeous duo!  Both colours are gorgeous and they both have great formulas.

These polishes are being released on Thursday 4th May but remember you must be a member of the Facebook fan page to be able to purchase these.  Head over to the group here and join if you haven't already.


2 comments:

  1. Wow both these polishes are amazing and the depth those flakier give them is incredible. It's like they're coloured opals!! You did a great job capturing them.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky. I love the flakies and depth in these polishes. Squishy goodness <3

      Delete