Uberchic Beauty Texture-licious 02 Mini Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 11 May 2017


A little while ago now Uberchic Beauty released the first Texture-licious mini stamping plate (you can see my swatches and review here if you missed it).  I fell in love with this plate and now they have added a second Texture-licious mini stamping plate and I couldn't be more excited.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I was immediately drawn to the image in the top left hand side of this plate.  It screamed LAYER ME!!  So that is what I did.  For my base I used China Glaze Blanc Out and then stamped using three neon stamping polishes from Colour Alike.


Apparently I was on a bit of a neon and layering kicking when I swatched this plate.  Lol.  For my base I used Color Club East Austin and stamped using Powder Perfect's White and Black Stamping Polishes.


I'm a big fan of these Texture-licious plates.  I am really hoping that there is more added to this range.

The Texture-licious 02 Mini Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layering manis and I love the colours in the first mani! That plate looks fab and I can see a few of those images being really handy for some challenge manis.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I do love the textured look of these plates

      Delete