What's Up Nails B045 Simple Shapes Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 2 May 2020


Happy May everyone.  I feel like this month may be quite an interesting one but not necessarily in a good way.  But hopefully I am wrong.  Anyway, today I have another plate from What's Up Nails called Simple Shapes which as the name suggests is a plate full of simple shapes.

Image from What's Up Nails
For this first mani I couldn't go past the zig zags/chevrons.  I think these types of patterns are some of my favourite types to wear on my nails.  I kept it nice and simple but OMG I love this mani!  I wore it for few days because I simply didn't want to take it off.  For my base I used Grace-full Nail Polish Blue Oasis and stamped using What's Up Nails Jay For A Day.


I was in a bit of a nail funk the day I did this mani.  It was one of those days where I needed/wanted to do a new mani but had no clue what to do.  I couldn't decided if I wanted something simple or something a little more 'fancy', some bright or dark, glitter or no glitter....anyway I eventfully went for Color Club Modern Pink, Emily de Molly Bright Retreat, China Glaze I'd Melt For You and A-England Merlin.  I LOVE this mani and think it will be staying on for a few days.


While this isn't the type of plate that I would normally gravitate towards I actually love it!  Yes you can do some really fancy stuff with it (think like gradients and layering) but I really love it for the simplicity of the designs.  I can see me grabbing for this a fair bit.

The Simple Shapes stamping plate is available now from What's Up Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment