What's Up Nails B039 Geometric Trance Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 19 May 2020


Hello!  I feel like it has been ages since I sat down and blogged.  Really it hasn't been that long but I have been behind in painting my nails (life has been really busy that by the end of the day I either don't have time to do my nails or I just can't be bothered).  So to make up for lack of nail time I have had recently I spent the full day on Saturday swatching away like a crazy person.  I now about a hundred pictures to edit.  Yay for me!  Anyway, today I have the Geometric Trance Stamping Plate from What's Up Nails to share with you guys.
Image from What's Up Nails
I love this image!  I thought it would look cool with a really shifty base.  I love how this turned.  Next time I will definitely try it with a gradient base because that would look awesome too!  For my base I used Emily de Molly LE130 and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.
                      



I actually had a couple of ideas for this next image.  I think even though it is really simple in its design that it has so much potential for some awesome manis.  For my base I used Color Club East Austin and double stamped using Hit The Bottle's Snowed In and As Black As Night.


I am a big fan of this plate.  There are some really great images on it (I do love geometric nails!) and I am excited to play with it some more.  The images all pick up and transfer well to the nails.

The Geometric Trance Stamping Plate is available now from What's Up Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment