Hit The Bottle Water Tight Top Coat - Swatches & Review

Monday 25 May 2020


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you have had a good weekend.  I managed to hurt my back on Saturday so it has been quite an uneventful and painful weekend.  One good thing to come from the weekend though was I got the chance to test out Hit The Bottle's Water Tight Top Coat.  Now this top coat is said to stop smearing (which I didn't realize so I haven't tested this over stamping yet) but the thing I was most interest in is testing it over foil!  If you have ever used any top coat over foil then you will know it wrinkles like crazy and it's not a good look.  Enter Water Tight....

Water Tight is a very thin cloudy looking top coat.  It did seem quite odd to look at and I was concerned how it would apply and dry but I had zero issues.  Initially it goes on cloudy but it dries fast and clear!  It didn't crease my foil at all.


I am a huge fan of this for foil stamping.  I am also addicted to foil stamping so I am definitely going to get some good use out of this top coat.  I will also have to try it over regular stamping too to see if it smudges.

The Water Tight Top Coat is available now from Hit The Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment