Moyra Stamping 88 Love Love Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 14 May 2020


Last year I welcomed some Moyra stamping plates into my collection and I fell in love with them!  So much so they all landed in my end of year favourites last year.  Now I have another one of their plates - the Love Love Stamping Plate to add to my collection and of course to share with you guys.

Image from Moyra
Technically my first time using this plate was when I was swatching the Neon Pink stamping polish from Moyra so I may as well pop that swatch in here too.  I do love this image.  I think it would look great over a glitter base or even with some lead lighting/reverse stamping.


When I sat down to do this mani I really hadn't decided which of the full sized images I was going to use but I am so happy that I went with this one.  I think it is so fun with the bright coloured background.  For my base I used Color Club Tic-Tac-Toe, Players Gonna Play, Schoolyard Crush, Extra Credit and All Dolled Up and stamped using Hit The Bottle's As Black As Night.


This image I absolutely love!  I think it would look amazing as a simple black and white mani.  In fact, that's what I had originally planned (or just using it as an accent nail in black and white).  At the last second I decided to use it over Emily de Molly Here We Go Again (because I have been dying to put this polish back on my nails).  I love how this image looks with this polish.


I am a big fan of this plate.  I really like the full sized images in particular and some of the smaller images are nice but as we know I don't really do small images.  All of the images stamp beautifully as well.

The Love Love Stamping Plate is available now from Moyra Stamping.  Don't forget to use my code TRACYMOYRA for a 10% discount on your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment