Hit The Bottle Stonewashed & Windswept Polish - Swatches & Review

Thursday 21 May 2020


Let's kick today's post with a little bit of a spoiler.  Don't worry you won't be seeing anything today (although I am pretty sure if you go into the Polish Pick Up group you will see the polish) but I was sent the upcoming Polish Pick Up shade from Hit The Bottle.  Along with that I was also sent Electro Candypop (which you can see here) and Stonewashed & Windswept which I will be sharing with you today.

Stonewashed & Windswept is a pale grey with a warm blue tinge to it.  This polish can be worn as a regular polish or as a stamping polish.  How awesome is that?  I love a polish that is a two in one.  The formula is a little on the thick side (which obviously is better for stamping) but it applies easily when wearing it alone.  I used one coat for my swatch and stamped using Hit The Bottle's To Love Or Not To Love stamping plate.






I love this polish!  I'm not sure if I love it more as a stamping polish or a regular polish.  It's definitely awesome as both.  It also stamps beautifully over black and white.  I'm a huge fan!

Stonewashed & Windswept is available now from Hit The Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment