May 2020 Favourites

Sunday 31 May 2020


I can't work out if this month has gone really fast or really slow.  What do you think?  Has this month gone fast or slow for you?  Anyway, as we have reached the end of May it is time for me to do my monthly favourites.  So before I start rambling let's get into it shall we?


Nail Art
I have definitely gone overboard with my favourites this month but I can't help it.  There have been so many good manis that I have loved this month that I didn't want to take off so I have included most of them.  I did cut a few out (like the foil manis - I do love those but because I haven't quite perfected them I have cut them out).


Stamping Plates
I have played with a few plates this month which has been fun.  Nail art has definitely been something that I have been on and off with this year (mainly because of a lack of time) but I do love wearing nail art.
    

Moyra Stamping 88 Love Love Stamping Plate
This is such a pretty plate.  While it isn't full of full sized images (which are always my preference) I really love the images on here.  It definitely would be great around Valentine's Day but I like that it can be used any time of the year.
   
Image from Moyra
What's Up Nails Simple Shapes Stamping Plate
This plate was really fun to play with.  Yes it doesn't have all the fancy images on it but that is what I love.  Nice and simple.
Image from What's Up Nails
What's Up Nails Geometric Trance Stamping Plate
I always love geometric images.  I think they may for some really cool nail art!
Image from What's Up Nails
Stamping Polishes
Along with stamping plates, I was able to play with some new stamping polishes!

Hit The Bottle Electro Candypop Stamping Polish
This is a gorgeous colour and so fun to wear.  I am still yet to try it over a purple base like I have seen others do but I definitely want to.
  


Hit The Bottle Stonewashed & Windswept Stamping Polish
Love this one!  It doubles as a regular polish as well and is such a great colour.



Moyra Stamping White Foil Stamping Polish (and foils!)
I am no stranger to Moyra Foil Stamping Polishes and I have to say that I love them.  I still have a bit of a learning curve when it comes to using the foils (also another HUGE favourite of mine) but that doesn't stop my love.




Indie Polishes
This month again I haven't played with any new mainstream polishes.  It's not that I don't love my mainstream brands or their polishes it's mainly I just don't have the funds to purchase all the things.  I am very fortunate that my favourite indie brands send me their polishes to swatchMost of the polishes that I have swatched this month I haven't been able to share yet - so stay tuned for June because there is some awesome stuff coming.

Grace-full Nail Polish Boxing Day Cremes
This were released last year but I only just got the chance to swatch them - and it's LOVE!



That is everything I have loved throughout the month of May.  As I mentioned I have already started swatching lots of polishes that are coming in June so stay tuned for those because there are some awesome things coming.  I am also planning on taking a bit of a break throughout June so blog posts may be a little sparse as well as my social media.  It's been a loooong time since I have had a break and I am definitely overdue for one so that is what I am doing.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment