Grace-full Nail Polish Boxing Day 2019 Cremes - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 6 May 2020



I have been sitting with these gorgeous limited edition cremes from Grace-full Nail Polish for way too long.  Theresa kindly gifted them to me and sadly they have been sitting in my polish rack to swatch ever since.  It's not because I haven't wanted to swatch them but because I have been swamped with other swatching things.  I have definitely been playing with them in some nail art (which you may have seen on my Instagram) and now I have finally swatched them.


Lilac Vision is a soft lilac creme.  I love this colour!  It's so pretty and girly.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats which is what I used for my swatch.


Mintie is a mint green creme.  Again, I love the colour of this one.  Super pretty and the formula is great and easy to use.  For my swatch I used two coats.


Oasis Blue is a pastel cornflour blue creme.  Now if I had to pick only one polish from this trio then I think that this would be the one.  I have actually worn it a few times now.  I love, love, love the colour and the formula is fantastic.  My swatch shows two coats.


I love these cremes and I am so happy that I have them in my collection.  Hopefully you guys also managed to grab them when they were released.

No comments:

Post a Comment