Uberchic Beauty Jingle All The Way Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 10 December 2019


I'm so excited for today's post.  Not only because I have finally had the chance to do some nail art (it has been forever!) but I also managed to get my hands on two of the new Christmas plates from Uberchic Beauty.  Brittany did send me the three plates, however the package has gone MIA in the US somewhere so I purchased the two plates that I liked (the third plate is nice but it is full of individual images which aren't my thing so skipped over that one).  Anyway, today I have the Jingle All The Way stamping plate to share with you.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I couldn't resist the snow covered trees.  Yes they don't make sense for me to wear in Summer but I just love the idea of them.  This mani is definitely pretty in person than in my picture because you can see the shimmer in the base.   For my base I used Essie Bell-Bottom Blues and stamped using Maniology's Amnato Clay and Hit The Bottle Snowed In.


Now this mani is definitely my favourite of the two that I have done with this plate.  It is such a fun mani to wear.  I would definitely sign up to be an official cookie tester....mmmm cookies!  I'm getting side tracked here.  For this mani I used OPI Mod About You (I love this polish!) and stamped using Hit The Bottle From Beyond The Greige and an unlabelled goldish polish.  


I'm a big fan of this plate.  I definitely want to get a little more use out of it this festive season.

The Jingle All The Way stamping plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.  Have you already picked up yours?

2 comments: