December 2019 Favourites

Thursday 26 December 2019


On the last day of each month I always do a monthly favourites post just to wrap up the month.  December is really no exception to the monthly favourites rule - except that I don't do it on the last day of the month because I like to finish the year with a few different favourites posts.  I have done this for the last couple of years and I quite like doing it so I'm doing it again.  Starting tomorrow and all the way through until the end of the month with be a new favourites post.  Before rounding up the year let's wrap up December.


Nail Art
I finally managed to get some nail art done this month!  Woohoo!  I definitely didn't get much done but some is better than none.  Of course they are all Christmas manis.  I managed to do four (and one basic mani which I never actually photographed) and I love them all.  They were all so fun to wear.
  

Mainstream Polishes
I was lucky enough to receive the OPI x Hello Kitty advent calendar this month but I didn't get a chance to play with them.
     
Indie Polishes
Oh my beloved indies - it's this time of year that I begin to dislike how gorgeous these polishes are.  Why?  Simply because it is always hard trying to narrow down my favourites at the end of the year.
       
Emily de Molly Capture The Dream (Polish Pick Up December)
This is such a gorgeous shade (both with and without the magnet) and of course to formula is awesome.
      

Emily de Molly December 2019 Releases
While I am a massive fan of the December releases I am being tough!  My absolute favourites from this collection (in no particular order) are Whisper Of Desire, Lines We Cross, Card Trick, Thorn In My Side and Past The Breakers.
     

Emily de Molly Neon Cremes 
I'm really not sure what I can say about these polishes other than I'm obsessed!
      




Emily de Molly The Real Deal (Polish Pick Up November)
This is a polish that I saw swatches of online and I just knew I had to have it.  It definitely did not disappoint.  I love how different it looks depending on your lighting.


Grace-full Nail Polish Winter Blooms (Polish Pick Up December)
This is such a great thermal.  It switches between the colours really well and both colours are gorgeous.
     

That brings me to the end of my favourites for December.  Now to begin working out my favourites for the entire year.  Eek!  I'll be back tomorrow with my favourite collections that were released this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment